Providing qualitative and quantitative data on the pharmaceutical market in Israel by performing ad-hoc company tailored research projects, analysis and consulting.
Information to use for marketing strategy:
- Performing periodical omnibus studies among physicians of all specialties.
- Analyzing disease/drugs markets based on data from both physicians and patients' perspectives in order to get comprehensive and accurate view of issues.
- Data collection and analysis with respect to promotional activity of the company and its competitors in a market segment (assessing effectiveness of promotional material, conventions /lectures/seminars)
- Spatial analysis of phenomena / effects / sales.
- Analysis of potential vs. actual sales.
- SPPM - Segmented Probability for Purchase Compared to Sales
- PCVA – Pharmaceutical Community-Value Analysis: Targeted community-Level Spatial Identification of risk factors & Quality of Life – epidemiological studies.
- Optimal allocation / reallocation of PSRs activity